The Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has released a new list of UP Ration Card under the “National Food Security Act” (NFSA).The FCS UP Ration Card List is issued by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh. Beneficiaries, who are selected in the FCS ration card list by the state government of UP, will be made available to the beneficiaries at subsidized rates like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein etc. The state government has given APL, BPL as per the family’s annual income.
Before the FCS UP Ration Card online process, the people of Uttar Pradesh had to walk around the gram panchayat and municipality to get their name in the ration card list to get the ration card and had to face a lot of difficulties but now the state’s interested residents can easily make ration cards through online process and can also see their name in the list.
Ration cards are distributed on the basis of the income of the people. The FCS UP Ration Card has been made through three categories by the state government:
• The BPL Ration Card has been distributed to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL card holder families should not be more than 10000 rupees. Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at affordable rates from ration shops.
• APL Ration Card has been distributed for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. is Through APL ration card, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
• The AAY Ration Card has been distributed for those families who are very poor and have no source of income. By this AAY ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Documents required for FCS UP Ration Card
• Permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh is mandatory.
• Applicant must be 18 years or older of age.
• Aadhar Card
• Pan Card
• Passport size photograph
• Bank passbook
• caste certificate
• income certificate
• Old electricity bill
• Gas connection
Process of checking FCS UP Ration Card List 2020
• Go to the official website, https://fcs.up.gov.in/
• Click on the NFSA option from the home page of the official website and click on the Beneficiary List of the NFSA.
• After clicking, the district wise list of FCS UP Ration Card 2020 will open on a computer screen.
• After opening a district-wise list, according to the district of the area, you will have to click on the option of your district. After clicking on a certain district, the details of a new list will open in front of you.
• Now, click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to the urban and rural areas.
• Now, select the urban and rural list. After this, the list of the names of the shopkeepers giving ration will appear, after which you will have to select the shopkeeper giving your ration.
• After selecting the shopkeeper, list according to the name of all the candidates registered at that shop will be open.
• After this, you have to find your name in the FCS UP Ration Card List 2020. After seeing your name, if you want to see the names of all the people in your family,
• Click on the candidate’s name option. You can see the names of all the people in your family.
• In this way, all the interested beneficiaries can find their name in the FCS UP Ration Card List 2020.
Ration card toll-free number Uttar Pradesh
If the public of Uttar Pradesh state wants to do any kind of complaint or want any information related to the ration card, can contact their ration distribution / regional officer. For this, the Food and Civil Supplies Department has provided toll-free numbers for the public distribution system on which one can call.
• 1800 1800 150
• 1800 1800 1967