The Bihar government has launched an offline portal called RTPS Bihar Right to Public Portal. Keeping in mind the convenience of the citizens of Bihar, the Bihar government has launched this portal. Through this RTPSBihar Citizen Service Portal (Right to Public Portal), people of the state can apply online for various certificates.
The main objective of starting the RTPS (Right to Public Service) portal is to provide better services to the citizens of the state. It has been seen many times that people have to go to government offices to get their documents made and stand in long lines. Sometimes, their number comes on the next day. In view of such problems, this portal (RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal) has been started by the Bihar government. Many types of facilities will also be provided through this RTPS (Right to Public Service) portal. All the citizens of the state can take advantage of it (RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal). Through this portal, you can check the status of the application that you have applied and you can also avail of service requests, online payments, services clearance, and service delivery through this portal (RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal).
You can apply online for the following services through this portal(RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal):
• Character certificate
• Land possession Certificate (LPC)
• Residence certificate
• Caste certificate
• Income certificate
• OBC certificate
• Immediate service for residential, caste, and income certificates.
Note: It will take about 10 to 15 days to issue the certificate application applied by you.
Guidelines related to RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal
• Just use the latest Mozilla Firefox Browser and allow “pop-up blocker” to “all sites”.
• Clean the history of Mozilla Firefox Browser before use every day.
• Install Adobe Flash Player for Mozilla Firefox on your computer. It is necessary to take photos from a webcam.
• Use the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader to read/print the downloaded acknowledgment/certificate.
• Online applicants do not need to come to the RTPS counter. The certificate will be sent to both the email-id and service plus inbox of the applicant, as well as the download link of it will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number.
The process to apply on Right to Public Service (RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal)
• Go to the official website, https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in
• Click on the option Login, displaying on the screen.
• If you are logging on this portal for the first time, then first register yourself on this portal. For this, you click on the option “Register Here”.
• Now fill your name, email id, mobile number, password, and state on the screen. And submit captcha number in the last column. Now click on the option Validate.
• After registration, you will get a “login ID as well as password” on your email id. Through which you will be able to log in on this portal.
• To login, Enter your “Email ID & Login Password” on the login page.
• Now, click on the option that says “Login”.
• Now, click on any certificate that you wish to apply for and complete the further process. After filling the application form, you will get the application ID.
• The application process will be completed.
Checking process of RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Application Status
• Go to the official website, https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/
• Then click on the link with “Track Application Status” on the home page of the screen.
• Enter the application number to know the status of the application.
• In this way you can see the status of the RTPS Bihar Citizen Service Portal application.
Leave a Reply