Tnreginet Inspector General of Registration is a portal created by the Tata Consultancy Services Ltd for the Registration Department, Government of Tamil Nadu. In this official website, various types of services are provided to the people of the state. Citizens can now apply online for the services provided by the government. Here on this page, you will get the information about how you can register yourself with the website to avail the services, the procedure to check the status or search for various services, visit the official website.
Tnreginet Registration process:
To apply for Tnreginet any applicant is required to register them first. To register online you are required to follow some procedure or steps to do so, read this article accordingly and get to know-
These are the steps you need to follow to register yourself on the official website:
- Open the official website of Tnreginet.
- From home page go to the registration option and a drop-down list will appear on the screen then click on “Apply Now”. Then another page will be open.
- Next, you are required to click on “User Registration” option and a new page appears from where you have to read the note and password hint
- The registration form will open in a second on the portal.
- Then you are required to select User type, user name, password, security question, email, date of birth, gender, mobile number, select type of ID proof, enter the number of ID Proof and Address.
- Next, you have to Enter the code which will be appearing on the screen and OTP which you will receive via Email or Mobile number.
- Next, you have to click the “Complete Registration” option
How to Apply for Tnreginet Encumbrance Certificate?
Applicants must apply for tnreginet encumbrance have to follow some steps, which are described below follow these steps properly –
- First, you are required to visit the official portal website @ tnreginet.gov.in.
- First of all, applicants are required to login with their username and password.
- Next on the homepage, you need to click on “Apply Online” link given under the “Encumbrance Certificate”.Tnreginet-EC-Apply.
- Then the EC application form will be displayed in a few moments on the screen.
- Next, Fill up all the information correctly on the application form and upload the required documents.
- Then you have to submit the form and need to get a hardcopy of it for future reference.
Search Encumbrance Certificate Online:
- First, visit the official website tnreginet.gov.in.
- Next, you have to click on “Search EC“ you can find it’s link present below the “Encumbrance Certificate” option.
- Then an application form will be opened on the display screen and enter all the information such as zone, district, EC start date, etc.
- Then you have to hit on the “Search” tab, and EC will appear on your screen & can also check the status of the Encumbrance Certificate.