The government of Haryana has been launched the “E-kharid.in” portal in the year 2018 to bring transparency at all levels in the food procurement process. This will make it easier for the traders to trade and at the same time it helps the farmers to get real-time information and timely payment. “E-Kharid” portal by Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board and Food and Supply Department is a joint initiative of the government.
Earlier, farmers had to register on the e-Disha website (Haryana Farmer Registration at E-kharid Portal Before the Last Date) to sell their crops. Sometimes farmers have to pay commission to middlemen to sell their crops. To overcome all the problems of the farmers of the state, the state government has started an e-procurement online registration portal, through this portal, farmers can sell their crops at the right price. This will also increase the income of the farmers. Farmers of Haryana e-procurement (E-kharid) farmers can avail of many facilities related to agriculture after registration with the help of an online registration portal.
Benefits of Haryana e-Kharid Portal
• Now the farmers of the Haryana can avoid any middlemen by selling their crops directly.
• The income of farmers will also rise through Haryana e-Kharid Portal.
• Through Haryana e-Kharidonline Portal, farmers can sell their crops at a good price. Also, they will help in getting more profit on agricultural products.
Documents of E-Kharid Farmer Registration
• It is mandatory that the applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
• Only farmers are allowed to register on this online portal.
• Applicant’s Aadhar Card
• identity card
• driving license
• Voter id
• First-page photocopy of the bank account passbook on which the farmer’s name, account number, and bank details are printed.
• Passport size photo
• Land Area, Category Information
Guidelines for Haryana e-Kharid Portal
• Read all the guidelines carefully and fill your application form correctly.
• It is necessary to fill-up the fields which are marked as mandatory in the application form.
• Must be an Aadhaar number of 12 digits.
• Having 10-digits registered mobile number is mandatory. Please enter the correct mobile number. Remember that you have registered your active mobile number because all the information will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile number.
• You must fill the DOB that is in your identity certificate.
• Farmers are allowed to submit a scan copy/ photocopy of any one document from Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card.
The registration process on Haryana e-Kharid Portal
• Go to the official website, https://ekharid.in/
• Click on the option “Panjikaran”. After that, the applicant will see the farmer’s online e-Kharid registration form on their screen.
• Applicant has to fill all the information asked in this registration form like Aadhar card number, mobile phone, your name, village name, tehsil, bank account number, your address, etc.
• After entering all the information, you have to click on the button of Continue.
• Then the applicant can “log in” to their account on the official portal https://ekharid.in/.
• Apart from this, farmers or registered person can also check the status of their application online by logging in into the Haryana e-Kharid Portal.
Registration dates on Haryana e-Kharid Portal
• Sowing, harvesting, and sales period details/time table:
• Online registration, verification and appeal details/time table:
• E-kharid crop payment status:
Helpline number for Haryana e-Kharid Portal
• Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-180-2060
• Email Address: [email protected] | http://hsamb.org.in/