Bhulekh means a complete land. Through this, you can express ownership over the land. The Bhulekh, is the papers of land, is very useful for the division of land.
The government of India is bringing the digital revolution in the country. The government wants to do almost every work online so that users can do all the work from home and they do not have to visit any office. Taking a step forward in this sequence, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new portal for the people of the state, called UP Bhulekh. Through this portal, anyone can sit at home and also download any information or detail related to UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni by using their mobile, laptop, or PC.UP Bhulekh Portal is a facility of online ground details view by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Through UP Bhulekh, Bhulekh can be obtained by anyone from mobile by sitting at home, but for this, you should have some information such as Khasra / Gata number, account number, name of the account holder, and date of mutation, etc. Also, any person from any district or village in Uttar Pradesh, by giving the required information, can extract Khasra Khatauni copy (Jama- bandi) or details of the land. Excluding this, to see the map of UP Bhulekh, you have visited the official website of UP Bhulekh, (http://upbhulekh.gov.in.)and by entering your village & tehsil, Khasra number, you can see the map of your land.
Benefits of UP Bhulekh Portal
Benefits of UP Bhulekh Portal are given below:
• On this portal, you can see your role details by entering your Khasra Khatauni number.
• Through the portal, you can check the UP Bhulekh from home.
• Under this portal, you will no longer have to visit any office.
• Using the portal will save your time.
• Uttar Pradesh is making all the data available online.
The process to check Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh (or UP Bhulekh) Records Online
To check Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh (or UP Bhulekh) Records Online, you will have to follow some simple tips mentioned below. Using these, you will be able to see the account of account Khatauni and land details.
• Go to the official website, http://upbhulekh.gov.in.
• When the website will open, a list of online facilities will be displayed on your screen.
• Just we are talking about Khasra Khatauni now, click on “View copy of Khatauni (authority record)”.
• In a new page, you will now be asked to fill the captcha code. Put the digits or letters that appear in the photo, in the space provided and click on the option submit.
• Now a new page will open. There, you have to choose your district, tehsil, village, Khasra / Khatauni number or survey number or lease information, etc.
• First choose your district, then choose the tehsil and then choose the village. If the village is not visible in the list, select the first letter of the village. After the election, you will have to give information about your land. You can find this very easily “by Khasra / gata number”, “by account number”, “by account holder name” or “by date of transfer”.
• Select the appropriate tab and enter the required details and then click on the box.
• After entering all the data accurately, the required information related to Bhulekh will appear on your computer.
• You can also take a print out of this UP Bhulekh or download it. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection otherwise, late processing will waste your lots of time.