Several schemes are run by the Government of India to benefit the farmers and these schemes are operated under the supervision of the DBT Agriculture Department. The job of the agriculture department is mainly to send money to the farmers’ account, but kisan registrations are also done on the DBT Agriculture Department website so that the farmers are identified.
The registration of farmers is completed by the Department of Agriculture and also, the details of all farmers are collected. The details are taken from the farmers along with their personal information and information related to the bank account. Bank information is taken from the farmers so that in the coming time, the amount can be transferred to the farmers’ account through direct benefit transfer (DBT). Farmers have to enter their bank account number and Aadhaar card number along with the IFSC code for Kisan registration.
DBT AGRICULTURE INDIA is a central government scheme but under the state government separate DBT Agriculture Portals are created. Like DBTagriculture Bihar for Bihar state and DBT Agriculture Uttar Pradesh for Uttar Pradesh state. Similarly, DBT Agriculture portals are also different for different states and their link and method of functioning is also slightly different. Through the DBT Agriculture Portal, farmers can do a lot of work from one place.
The farmers of Uttar Pradesh are given the benefit of many schemes by the government. The work of providing benefits of these schemes is executed through upagriculture.com under the PardarshiKisanSeva Yojana. Not only farmer’s Kisan registration of Uttar Pradesh is done through the help of upagriculture.com, but a lot of services are also provided to those farmers.
Benefits of KisanPanjikaran for Up Agriculture
• The state government comes to know that you are a farmer.
• Direct benefits to farmers
• Notification to farmers of upcoming schemes
• Application for a grant on crop waste
• Suggestions and Complaints boxes.
Required document for Kisan registration for Up Agriculture
• Aadhar Card
• Aadhaar card linked mobile number (an OTP is sent to the registered mobile number at the time of registration)
• Bank account details IFSC code etc. (carrying bank account passbook, should be correct)
• Personal information and land information of the farmer. (Land documents or LPC receipt may be required)
Process of Kisan registration for Up Agriculture
• Go to the official website of UP agriculture registration.
• Go to the “upagriculture.com” home page.
• Go to the option “registration” option.
• A “farmer registration” form will open in front of you. You have to enter all your information in the form. Enter the bank account information of the farmer as well (You have to enter your bank account number and Aadhaar card number along with the IFSC code).
• Enter all other required details in the form. Enter all the information you are asked for in the Kisan Registration Form carefully and check it once before submitting it. Note: When your information is completely filled in the application form and the application is also verified again, then you submit your application form final.
• Submit the final application form. Remember that enter all the information you are asked for in the farmer registration form carefully and check it once before submitting it.
Leave a Reply