The Public Financial Management System, also known as PFMS Scholarship, is a unique start by the Central Government of India to provide scholarships directly to intended use without a need for any middlemen engaging in the disbursement process of scholarship amount. The scholarship is the superlative scheme for students who are actually not able to pay their fees because of their financial poverty. The official website of the PFMS Scholarship is https://pfms.nic.in/.
List Of Scholarships Under PFMS
PFMS offers a wide range of scholarships that cater to different categories of students related to several levels of education, from school to college and merit-based on merit. The PFMS list of available scholarships for the year 2020-2021 is listed below:
• PFMS Scholarship for College / University Students
• PFMS Post-Matric Scholarship for SC / ST Students
• PFMS Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
• National PFMS Scholarship means Co-Qualification Scheme
• PFMS National Girl Child Promotion Scheme
• PFMS Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
• PFMS Upgradation Scheme for the benefit of SC students
• PFS Scholarship for imparting top-class education to SC students
• PFMS Scholarship 2020 – Registration Process
Benefits Of The PFMS Scholarships
• PFMS can be filled as a specific focal entry for admitting organizations and recipients.
• PFMS has a working interface with 90 banks directly. It consists of 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 large private sector banks.
• The PFMS approves the accountability of the bank/post office with the recipient/bank/post office.
• The achieving agency examines the name, address, and the subsequent details given by the recipient from approved data provided by the bank/post office.
• achieving organizations can re-install their approved financial balance directly from the PFMS Gateway to the recipients.
• Any applicant student who wants to apply for this scholarship must be a citizen of India.
• The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
• The applicant must have passed 10th class from at least a recognized school.
• Also, the annual income of the household should be less than ₹ 6 lakh.
• Aadhaar card for identification purposes
• Educational certificate
• Class 12th pass certificate
• Passport size photo
• Fee receipt
Registration Process under PFMS Scholarship 2020
• Visit the official website of the PFMS Scholarship.
• Look for “PFMS 2020 Scholarship – Student Registration”.
• In the same portal, click on”Scholarship for University / College Students”.
• Enter the education details like the year of passing class 12th.
• Enter the relevant bank account details such as account number & IFSC code of your bank branch correctly.
• Select the correct category of the candidate.
• Check all details & verify them.
• Enter your correct contact number and then enter the OTP received on the number.
• Verify identity by providing the student’s valid email ID.
• Click on the link sent to a mail inbox.
• Create a login and password.
• After all the details are found correct, press the submit button.
• Submit all the required documents in the PFMS Scholarship Form.
• At last submit your form by doing the payment.
Process To Know Your Payment
• For this, first, you have to visit the official website of PFMS pfms.nic.in.
• Now after visiting the website, you will get the option to know your payment here on the home page, click on it.
• Now fill whatever information is being asked on the next page and then click on the search button below, you will get the payment information.
You can contact us on our toll-free number 1800 118 111 or 01123343860 or email us at [email protected].
Support officers are always at your service to help you in PFMS, so some PFMS emergency helpline numbers have also been given to help you. You can contact any of the numbers given below.
Mr. Nikhil Sharma 8700171462
Mr. Abhishek Rai 8368423186
Mr. Mukul Prasad 9074153883
Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma 7417175253