Andhra Pradesh Village Secretariat (AP Grama Sachivalayam) has vacancies for more than 15 thousand posts. 19 different notifications have been issued on different posts. The process of application for these posts has started. The last date to apply has been set to 31 January. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting gramasachivalyam.ap.gov.in or vsws.ap.gov.in or ward-sachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
Recruitment will be done on the posts: Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer, ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Sericulture Assistant, Village MahilaSamrakshanKaryakardi, Engineer Assistant, Panchayat Secretary Digital Assistant, Village Surveyor, Welfare and Education Assistant, Animal Assistant, Animal Assistant.
• Starting Date of Application – 11 January 2020
• Last Date of Application – 31 January 2020
• Exam Date – to be notified soon
• Total Posts -16207 Posts
• Official website: gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
• Job type: State Govt Jobs
• Apply Mode: online
• Section process: Basis of written and interview
Posts and vacancies in Rural area
• Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V) – 61
• Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II -246
• ANM/ Multi-Purpose Health Asst (Grade-III) (Only Female) =648
• Animal Husbandry Assistant – 6858
• Village Fisheries Assistant – 69
• Village Horticulture Assistant – 1782
• Village Sericulture Assistant – 43
• Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II) – 536
• Village Surveyor (Grade-III) – 1255
• Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant -1122
• Engineering Assistant (Grade-II) -1134
• Welfare and Education Assistant -97
Posts and vacancies in Urban area
• Ward Administrative Secretary -105
• Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II) – 371
• Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) -513
• Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary -100
• Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II) – 844
• Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II) – 213
Eligibility Criteria for AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
• Panchayat Secretary:
Must have passed a Degree from any University in India established.
• Village Revenue Officer(VRO)(Grade-II):
• ANMs (Grade-III):
SSC or Intermediate and MPHA
• Animal Husbandry Assistant:
Intermediate (Vocational) with MPVA, Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course
• Village Fisheries Assistant:
Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate or B.F.Sc/ B.Sc (Relevant Disciplines)
• Village Horticulture Assistant:
B.Sc/ Diploma (Horticulture)
• Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II):
Diploma or B.Sc or B.Tech (Agriculture)
• Village Sericulture Assistant:
Intermediate (Vocational)/ B.Sc/ M.Sc (Sericulture)
• Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant:
Graduation from a certified college
• Engineering Assistant (Grade-II):
B.E/B.Tech or Diploma
• Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant:
B.Com or B.Sc or B.E/B.Tech or Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers/ IT, Instrumentation), BCA or MCA
• Village Surveyor (Grade-III):
Draftsman (Civil)/ Intermediate (Vocational) or Diploma (Civil Engg.)/ BE/ B.Tech (Civil), Surveyor Certificate
• Welfare and Education Assistant:
Degree certified college
• Ward Administrative Secretary:
Any degree from any University in India established.
• Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II):
Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering and above
• Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II):
A Graduate in Sciences or Environmental Sciences and above namely, Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Science (Hons) [B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons), Master of Science (M.Sc), in the disciplines of Sanitation Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Environmental Science, Botony, Zoology, Bio-sciences.
• Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary:
A Graduate in computer science
• Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II):
Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/L.A.A or B.Arch/B.Ping and above
• Ward Welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II):
A Graduate in Arts and humanities
• Application Fee is Rs. 200/-
• Examination Fee is Rs.200/-
• SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men fee is Rs. 200/- (Application Fee)
• Additional charges for non-local applicants Rs. 100/- per district
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online Application Procedure
• Go to the official website.
• Download the official notification and check it wisely.
• Check your eligibility criteria.
• Click on the option “apply online link”
• Enter the required data.
• Upload the photo plus signature and submit the fee.
• Now, click the option submit.
Leave a Reply